4/01/2017

Suara Disko #4: "Cinta Ditolak Disko Bertindak"

Just a lil bit of the real crowd of Suara Disko
(Source: Facebook)

Hello everyone! Sorry for spamming but I guess my head wants to exploded because many ideas are waiting to be written about, soooo let's just get started! Right now, I wanna share about the annual event,"Suara Disko" which held by a community who loves Indonesian Rare Grooves, the old songs that won't get you bored even though the contemporary ones does hits you right just to make you fit into the globals :P
.
Well anyway, I've came twice to this event. On the first one, I came 2 hours late and the crowd was already as louuudd as the last event. There were hugeee of people came to Baxter just to enjoy Suara Disko. That's why I came right at 9 pm on the 4th event of Suara Disko last March. I came there with my one and only babe, Dalasta. I saw people spoiled out their happiness, singing so out loud, dancing through the rhymes, enjoying the time together. Everybody blended into one harmony, listening to the non-stop 6 hours set of Indonesian Rare Groove brought by Diskoria Selekta. The ambience is just different than the other events. It supposed to be visited by my mum and dad's generations but voila, that's my generation that came and enjoy the hype!

Fariz RM!!
(Source: Facebook)

On the 4th Suara Disko, they brought a guest star, which is Fariz RM, the legendary old singer of Sakura, Barcelona, Selangkah Kesebrang, and many more. He didn't stand on a stage though, he stands with us to keep the intimacy on. I tried to took some videos through my instastory on instagram but it ended up with my dirty voices, I couldn't handle myself to not singing (and screaming out loudly) because I just can't keep my own excitement! (Hey, what's not to love about his songs?!)


See, my face is definitely uncontrolled
(Source: Facebook)

I was happy at that time because I can sing for hours without thinking about my bad voice lol. But overall, I'm so happy that finally there's a place for me, for all Indonesian Rare Groove listener to be exact. Everyone was happy and enjoyed the moment without getting drunk. We sing and dance together. No EDM musics, no trance musics. There are only Indonesian Rare Grooves. I wish Suara Disko will constantly be held every year, so we can sing and dance and enjoy the rhymes through the vinyls of Diskoria Selekta!


I rarely went to an event, but when I do, I go to Suara Disko!

Everyone was happy and enjoyed the moment
(Source: Facebook)


Anyway, thank you so much for visiting my blog!



April, 1st 2017
Sincerely,




-Azmeirina-

2 comments:

  1. Latest news | Breaking News | World News Updates people from all over the world search for latest news and breaking news updates all day and night in order to be in contact with what is happening all across the globe and that is why latest news is converting to be the most searched keyword in the year 2017.

    ReplyDelete