4/01/2017

Been a While!

Hellooo everyonee! How are youuu? Sorry it took more than a month for me to finally came on blogging because I've just finished my mid semester examination and so far it didn't crawled me down, and of course I've passed SOCA, (Student Oral Case Analysis), the one of an hell for this mid-term (well, every exam to be exact) sooo it's a yeaayy! Honestly, in the middle of the past weeks, I kept on writing but I didn't have much time to edit and post it into my personal blog. Maybe for the next days I'll try to post it one by one (let's just hope that it won't be another bullshits) hehe. 

Well I have a good news for you too, I have finally write my own thesis! And the good news is... *drumrolls* my first chapter is finally finished and approved! YEAY! But I'm still waiting for the approval from Rumah Sakit Jantung Harapan Kita (Harkit) because my research is about the cognitive dysfunctions and impairments after Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) sugery, and it's been more than a month since the first time I asked their permit for my thesis. What's unique and fun about my thesis is my thesis adviser is a psychiatrist and she works in a very phenomenal asylum in Jakarta, which is Rumah Sakit Jiwa Grogol or commonly known as RSJ Grogol :"D whenever I came there to meet my thesis adviser, I always spent some time to walk through the aisle and look up into the ward just to throw up a smile or say hi to the patients. Even though it's very tiring for me to spent my days from Bintaro-Grogol-Slipi and back then, but I know right I won't get the chance to came to the asylum and communicate with the patients if I didn't walk on this path. (Actually, I didn't choose for it. My university changes the method and choose to drawn it randomly instead of asking the students to choose it by themselves).

So besides on struggling my last semesters in Faculty of Medicine and being a Pre-Clinical student, I'm now writing my thesis and I wish it will be finished as soon as possible. Aameen.





April, 1st 2017
Sincerely,




-Azmeirina-

No comments:

Post a Comment