12/13/2016

The Journey of 2016

Hello, reader(s)!

I came on blogging againnn after months of hiatus, and I guess I wanna share about what was going on my life through 2016, knowing that we are now walking on the last pages of the year.... yashhh it's already December! So, why not to share something about this year? :P

First of all, 2016 has been one of the most up-and-down kinda year for me. (Do I always said "this year has been the most up-and-down kinda year for me" like every year? Wqwqwq) But this year, is really one of the most experiencing year, the happiest year, maybe one of the busiest year, but not the saddest one I guess. I've got soooo many things to be learned and remembered in 2016 about organizations, environments, social acts, holidays, friendships, family life, medical lyfe as usual, love life also, and last but not least is about myself.

Last year, I decided to join some organizations without thinking what's the real meaning of it and its orientation. 2 of them were not really helping me on finding its orientation, they were only looking for youth development and empowerment but they don't know what's their own focuses. So I didn't put myself involved too far with them, I just came to them when they hold a social act or social event.

Then I joined other organizations, it works on environmental issues, and somehow it has something related to my medical life. When they discussed about pollution for example, I tried to find "what would happened if pollutant affects the lung?" or the other medical relation from every environmental issues. I found it was fun, really really fun. I enjoyed whenever they hold a group discussion until doing some research and make it related to some medical things.

I also joined a community, which taught poor and marginal children both in academic and non academic every Sunday noon. The children loves us, they keep on hugging and smiling whenever we came to the class to teach them.



For holiday kinda thing, I went to Jogjakarta last February. It wuz really wonderful. I went there alone, actually attending a NGO's National Meeting, but I came 3 days earlier so I have the whole 3 days for exploring Jogjakarta, all by myself. From Jakarta to Jogja by train, from the train station to the hotel by Go-Jek, from the hotel to another place by public transport, until 4 hours of walking-jogging-semi hiking from Sentolo to Kulonprogo. Well, I've planned a holiday to Jogjakarta next year but still haven't got the permit yet. Fyuhhh.



This year I met a lot of new people, got new experiences, gained more knowledge, and overall this year is better than 2015. About this year's love life I guess mine was sucks but it doesn't really bad tho. I learned a lot about how to accept and respect others the way they are and keep on striving and being patient even tho they didn't do the same. At first I thought it's gonna be the most rock-solid one, but God with His own way showed me that it wasn't. Well, we both were very opened to each other, about every single thing. Not because both of us forced or asked for it, but because both of us found our comfort zone, definitely in ours. Love, trust, faith, and honesty had just been there. We talked like best friends, listened to the same music, laughed at the same stupid jokes, yet we fought like the other couple. When it came to the good times, it was one of the most comfortable-enjoyable-lovable-unforgettable times in my life. But when it came to the bad times, it felt like it was one of the most sucks-irritating-unforgettable and the worst relationship I've ever had.

I knew every relationship has its good and bad times, so does mine. Everything went well, I might say it was perfect if only 99.8 was counted as 100. But after all those times, I have to go out from my comfort zone. When it came to the end, it was saddening and fed me up at first, yet it was the best decided I made that time because even tho I couldn't make the good times back again to me, at least I don't have to feel the bad ones, right?


Everything happened for a reason, and I believe God has prepared something much better than I expected.



December, 13th 2016
Sincerely,


-Azmeirina-

No comments:

Post a Comment