12/13/2016

Medical Talks???

Helloooo guyss!

How are youuu? Are you goooodd?


Well, I'm now on my 5th semester of pre-clinic (wish me luck for my thesis please), and I'd like to write and share some medical thingy to you that relates to our daily activity, actually inspired by each disorders that I've learned in my class. Sooo currently I'm studying about psychiatry and it has a lot of things (disorders and etc) that really taught me about our personality or even about the way we talk. It somehow motivates me to share somethings about psychiatry that we often meet, feel, or see in real life. I guess being a psychiatrist is fun because they know well about other's personality or even disorder just by learning other's gesture, mood, and things that related to it.


So I'll start writing about medical talks on the next post (maybe not right after this post if only I'm too lazy for a formal kinda post). If you have something to ask about health or medicine, just leave a comment here and I'll try my best to answer your questions. Or just chat me if you have my contact :P I promise you I'll answer each questions.

And I guess I'm gonna use Bahasa when it comes to any kind of medical talks :))))


Thank you anyway!



Sincerely
December, 13th 2016


-Azmeirina-

No comments:

Post a Comment