7/12/2018

Wobble.. Bobbleblaw..



I almost forgot
    how to let go
  of things that
       broke my breath

I almost forgot
     how to forgive
         things that
    stabbed my chest

I almost forgot
     how to deal
   with the misfortune
           that is often
       hold me in

I almost forgot
     how to see
   the world that
       I often trying
          to be grateful
     of,   but
             things seems
          would not be
        enough
        
I almost forgot
    how to paint
  a smile in 
        a life that
      is full of 
    miserable.

If only you,
    read this writings
   I want to
       thank you for
     giving a space
         to hear my
      thoughts
  when I just
          wishing that none
    of them are
      real.

Before you go
       leaving this page
  and maybe not
         coming back,  I
     have a simple
   question for you
     to answer.

will you,
        help 
     to paint me
        a smile ..? 
     



July, 12th 2018



-Azmeirina-

No comments:

Post a Comment