7/16/2016

Life.

Do you ever wonder about having the worst point in your life? I guess everybody must have wondered about it, or maybe felt those kinda worst point that you can call it such a nightmare.

For me personally, walking throughout the "nightmare" of my life has been one of the most wonderful journeys I ever done. When I was younger, I often thought that I'm a bad person (well, sometimes I'm still thinking that I'm bad thou)  and probably got jealous with some of my friends or family when they can reach or have what they want, at the same time it was so hard for me to have what I want. I called myself the poor girl who couldn't have what she wants.

But as I grow up, I start to think that I'm not poor at all. I need to struggle, fight, pull my effort to the limit, to reach or have what I had been dreaming of. With every single thing I had done with it, I feel rich with experiences. Ever since that time, I knew that every problem, nightmare, lowest point, is something that gonna makes me richer than before, because there is always something better behind something we called "the worst".

You know? God has prepared something much better than we expected. So whenever we got problems, all we have to do are try to solve the problems, and always be grateful of everything. I'm pretty sure after we do those 2 steps above, we gonna live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment